ASIC graduate program
Applications for the 2017 intake have now closed.
The ASIC Graduate Program has continually evolved over the last 17 years and is designed to make the most of your strengths and skills. We are looking for graduates in the following disciplines:
- Accounting and Auditing (Melbourne, Sydney)
- Business and Economics (Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney)
- Applied Finance, Maths and Statistics (Sydney, Melbourne)
- Law (Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney)
- Social Sciences (Sydney, Melbourne)
- Information Technology (Sydney)
ASIC seeks a range of graduates who can contribute to ensure that Australians have trust and confidence in our financial system. Importantly, you'll have an enquiring mind and enjoy working with others to solve complex problems. You'll be a person who seeks out new challenges and experiences to help build your career and knowledge.
Applications for the 2017 intake closed on 1 April 2016