Requests for comments or interviews
Phone 1300 208 215 and tell us:
- your contact details
- the media outlet you are representing
- the details of your request
- an outline of your intended questions
- the interviewer (if it's not you)
- where the information/images are likely to be published or broadcast
- your anticipated deadline.
A member of ASIC's Media Unit will respond to you as soon as possible. Our media policy is to answer all inquiries as accurately, thoroughly and promptly as possible; however, legal or policy constraints may prevent us from meeting your specific request.
Please note the Media Unit is only able to accept inquiries from members of the media.
For further information about ASIC's media policy, please refer to Information Sheet 152 Public comment, which outlines when we will provide comment and/or issue media releases on investigations and enforcement actions.