What to do if you receive mail for a company that isn't yours

This page explains the action you can take if you receive mail for a company you are not associated with.

How to stop receiving mail for a company that isn't yours

To stop receiving mail addressed to a company that isn't yours, you will need to:

  1. Send us an online enquiry.
  2. Select that your question is about a 'company'.
  3. Select that you would like to know how to 'maintain information'.
  4. In the text field you will need to state you withdraw consent for 'XYZ' company to use your address as their registered office and/or contact address. Make sure you also include the address mail is being sent to incorrectly.
  5. Complete the remaining required fields (marked with an *).
  6. Submit your enquiry.
  7. Write 'Return to Sender' on the envelope and mail it back to us so we can confirm the details.

We will then remove the address from the company record.

Mail sent to the wrong location is not only frustrating for you, but wasteful and expensive. We appreciate your assistance in notifying us of mail you are receiving incorrectly.

Related links

Search our registers

Use our online services

Find a form

Last updated: 10/03/2017 10:45