Applying to the court for reinstatement

You can apply for a court order to order ASIC to reinstate a company. You can apply to either the Federal Court of Australia or the Supreme Court of any one of the states and territories.

Once you obtain a court order, you must send us:

Applications for court reinstatement must be served on the relevant address listed below:

For companies based in Queensland

Property Law Group (ASIC)
GPO Box 9827
QLD 4001

For companies based in other states/territories

Court Officer (ASIC)
PO Box 4000
Gippsland Mail Centre
VIC 3841

Once we've received the court order, we'll reinstate the company's registration. This takes five business days from when we receive the order.

Search our registers

Use our online services

Find a form

Last updated: 22/08/2016 10:07