Companies and organisations
For details on companies and organisations, use our 'Organisations and business names' search.
- What information is available using the 'Organisations and business names' search?
- What details are available?
This search provides information about companies and organisations recorded on our registers.
The types of organisations you can search for includes:
- registered bodies
- foreign companies
- managed investment schemes
- non-registered entities.
The information will change depending on the company or organisation you are searching for. The information we provide for free includes:
- company or organisation name
- unique identification number (ABN, ACN, ARBN, ARSN). Company and business name search summaries with ABNs link to the Australian Business Register.
- type of company or organisation
- registration date
- next review date
- location of registered office
- any professional licences or registrations (e.g. an Australian financial services licence or credit licence).
Full details on the information available is on ASIC Connect.
You can also buy extracts that contain current and historical information about the organisation.