Companies and organisations
For details on companies and organisations, use our 'Organisations and business names' search.
- What information is available using the 'Organisations and business names' search?
- Purchasing an extract
- What details are available?
This search provides information about companies and organisations recorded on our registers.
The types of organisations you can search for includes:
- registered bodies
- foreign companies
- managed investment schemes
- non-registered entities.
When you search for a company or organisation on our register, you can also purchase an extract that has current and/or historical information about the organisation. This can include:
- past addresses,
- previous directors, or
- former names.
The information will change depending on the company or organisation you are searching for. The information we provide for free includes:
- company or organisation name
- unique identification number (ABN, ACN, ARBN, ARSN). Company and business name search summaries with ABNs link to the Australian Business Register.
- type of company or organisation
- registration date
- next review date
- location of registered office
- any professional licences or registrations (e.g. an Australian financial services licence or credit licence).
Full details on the information available is on ASIC Connect.