CP 289 Crowd-sourced funding: Guide for intermediaries
Released 22 June 2017. Comments close 3 August 2017.
This consultation paper seeks feedback on our proposed guidance for entities looking to provide crowd-funding services as crowd-sourced funding (CSF) intermediaries.
Our proposed guidance will assist CSF intermediaries to understand their role and comply with:
- their general obligations as AFS licensees; and
- specific obligations under the CSF regime in Pt 6D.3A of the Corporations Act.
This paper attaches a draft of the proposed Regulatory Guide 000 Crowd-sourced funding: Guide for intermediaries (RG 000) and relevant amendments to Regulatory Guide 166 Licensing: Financial requirements (RG 166) relating to financial requirements for CSF intermediaries.
- Consultation Paper 289 (PDF 291 KB)
- Attachment 1 to CP 289 (PDF 726 KB)
- Attachment 2 to CP 289 (PDF 85 KB)
- Attachment 3 to CP 289 (PDF 109 KB)