ASIC Market Liaison Meeting
Date: Wednesday 22 July, 2.30-4.30pm (webinar event)
Market stakeholders are invited to attend the next Market Liaison Meeting. These quarterly meetings provide insights into the priorities of ASIC's Markets Group and how they apply to you and your firm.
The meeting will include presentations on:
- raising equity in a COVID-19 environment
- retail trading during COVID-19 volatility
- market intermediary operational resilience
- trading caps and equity market resilience
- FICC markets - securitisation
- transition to risk-free rates from LIBOR.
ASIC Commissioner, Cathie Armour, will also provide an update, and we will invite questions from the audience.
Register now for this free webinar event.
If you have any queries, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org