ASIC Market Liaison Meeting
Date: Wednesday 4 March 2020, Sydney and Melbourne
Market stakeholders are invited to attend the next Market Liaison Meeting. These quarterly meetings provide insights into the priorities of ASIC's Markets Group and how they apply to you and your firm.
The meeting will include presentations on:
- ASIC's Regulatory Portal
- our foreign exchange report
- internal market making – update to Information Sheet 230 Exchange traded products: Admission guidelines
- our enhanced supervision program
- our market integrity rules consultation paper
- ASIC's corporate governance supervisory work.
ASIC Commissioner Cathie Armour will also provide an update, and we will invite questions from the audience.
A live broadcast of the event will be held across our Sydney and Melbourne locations. Please indicate your location when registering to attend.
Sydney: Level 5, 100 Market St
Melbourne: Level 7, 120 Collins St
If you have any queries, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org