ASIC is a values driven organisation and our values underpin everything we do.
Values guide the way we work, the way we make decisions and how we interact with each other and our customers and stakeholders.
Values drive our behaviours and actions.
We will be accountable by:
- delivering great results
- finding better ways to do things
- showing personal drive and resilience, even when it's challenging.
We will be professional by:
- always being honest and fair in our dealings with others
- valuing and treating everyone with respect
- working in the best interests of ASIC.
We will demonstrate teamwork by:
- building good, working relationships across ASIC
- always considering the view of colleagues, stakeholders and customers
- letting people know when they've done a good job.
There is a good reason people work for ASIC
A career with ASIC provides personal and career development, and an opportunity to do important work that benefits all Australians. There are many good reasons for choosing a career with ASIC, including:
- a chance to make a difference
- interesting and challenging work
- building your career credentials
- getting unique insights into the financial services industry
- accessing flexible working arrangements
- great range of learning and development opportunities.
Visit the careers site to learn more about the benefits of working at ASIC.