Innovation Hub events
ASIC presents at fintech meetups and events to discuss the Innovation Hub and our approach to new business models, and to answer questions on regulation and compliance.
Meet the Regulators Series
October - November, 2019
ASIC has commenced its Meet the Regulators series for 2019-20.
The series provides businesses and individuals with an opportunity to meet directly with ASIC and other regulators to ask questions, network and speak to fellow industry leaders.
ASIC aims to provide them with the support they need to navigate the regulatory regime and in turn produce better consumer outcomes. ASIC is committed to finding ways to make our financial system a fair, strong and efficient one for all Australians.
Tickets are currently available at the following locations:
Future regtech trials: 2019–20 and beyond
ASIC may undertake other regtech trials in the future, focusing on:
- Machine learning monitoring of lending (problem-solving event).
- Technology-based tools to support non-financial risk management (a symposium).
- Digital record keeping of financial advice (landscape report).
- Behavioural insight (technology-based tools stocktake).
- Structured financial information of public companies (case study).
For more information on future regtech trials, contact email@example.com.