The Innovation Hub assists regtech businesses focused on the delivery of regulatory requirements more efficiently and effectively than existing capabilities. ASIC welcomes contact from both new and established regtech businesses and is keen to learn more about the work you are doing.
Regtech has enormous potential to help organisations build a culture of compliance, identify learning opportunities and save time and money relating to regulatory matters.
It also has potential to support ASIC in the way it undertakes its regulatory work, including engaging with industry.
We are keen to hear from businesses that wish to share their progress in the regtech space, as well as those seeking informal assistance in developing their business.
ASIC, through the Innovation Hub:
- engages with the regtech community by hosting and attending events and meetups
- meets with international regulatory counterparts to discuss regtech developments and policy proposals
- assists regtech businesses that are focused on helping clients meet their regulatory requirements more efficiently and effectively than existing capabilities.
ASIC’s Regtech Liaison Forum
ASIC’s Regtech Liaison Forum convenes quarterly and is open to all interested parties. It is a venue for information sharing and discussion, intended to stimulate opportunities for future collaboration that will ultimately lead to strong outcomes for consumers and an improved financial services sector.
Through the Regtech Liaison Forum, ASIC aims to:
- Facilitate engagement throughout the regtech sector
- Stimulate discussion on regtech developments, opportunities and challenges
- Consider the role of ASIC and other regulators and explore possible regtech collaborations
- Encourage a practical focus on developing and testing new regtech ideas
- Explore the development of relevant industry standards and/or industry-agreed approaches to governance over regtech
- Seek insights on the future of regulatory policy, with a view to anticipating where regulatory
- outcomes could be supported by new or adapted technologies
- Provide opportunities for collaboration and networking.
Registrations for the next forum in September 2018 are now open.
To receive updates on this event contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Previous meeting summaries
Read the meeting summaries:
- ASIC’s Regtech Liaison Forum – Meeting 01
- ASIC’s Regtech Liaison Forum – Meeting 02
- ASIC’s Regtech Liaison Forum – Meeting 03