Electronic Company Registration
Electronic Company Registration (ECR) is a service that allows direct access to our registers. You can register companies online and make payment by direct debit. Features include:
- lodging applications for company registration and applications to reserve a name
- automatic name determination
- a dedicated support team to help with any system or payment issues
- updates on the status of your application
- support for agents, including access to accounts information
- authenticated service by using an approved X.509 certificate
- access to direct debit accounts and the ability to 'pre-pay' funds
- direct delivery of company registration certificates
- automatic updating of ASIC’s company register
Customers will need to use EDGE-compliant software to use ECR.
If you encounter any issues using ECR or need further information, contact us.