CP 276 Registered liquidators: Registration, disciplinary actions and insurance requirements
Released 19 January 2017. Comments close 9 February 2017.
This consultation paper seeks feedback from registered liquidators, professional advisers, insurance brokers and other interested parties on our proposed guidance on the registration of, disciplinary actions applicable to and insurance requirements for registered liquidators.
This paper attaches a draft of the proposed Regulatory Guide 000 Registered liquidators: Registration, disciplinary actions and insurance requirements.
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association (PDF 235KB)
- Barrett Walker (PDF 300KB)
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (PDF 310KB)
- Ernst and Young (PDF 242KB)
- Law Council of Australia - Business Law Section (PDF 385KB)
- Professor Christopher Symes, University of Adelaide (PDF 74KB)
- SV Partners (PDF 869KB)