RG 106 Controller duties and bank accounts

Issued 6 May 1996

This guide sets out our views on s421. This section requires controllers of property to open and maintain a bank account for depositing money that belongs to a debtor company. Money from the sale of encumbered assets in the possession of a controller must be deposited in such an account.

Download RG 106 (PDF 48 KB)

Where can I get more information?

Go to our flowchart on commonly lodged forms by a:

Last updated: 06/05/1996 12:00