- 21-102MR Former managing director of responsible entity of Sterling Income Trust banned for four years
- 21-101MR ASIC disqualifies director from managing companies for engaging in illegal phoenix activity
- 21-100MR ASIC takes Court action to wind-up PE Capital Funds Management Ltd and managed investment schemes
- 21-099MR Victorian director disqualified from managing corporations
- 21-098MR ASIC grants temporary relief from certain dollar disclosures in PDSs for litigation funding schemes
Tuesday 18 May: Commissioner Sean Hughes will be speaking at the 2021 AFIA Conference, hosted by the Australian Finance Industry Association.
Commissioner Cathie Armour will be speaking at the Governance and Risk Management Forum, hosted by the Governance Institute of Australia:
- Wednesday 5 May, Brisbane
- Monday 17 May, Sydney
- Thursday 20 May, Melbourne
Greg Yanco, Executive Director, Markets, will be speaking at the Governance and Risk Management Forum, hosted by the Governance Institute of Australia:
- Wednesday 12 May, Adelaide
- Thursday 13 May, Perth
Tuesday 18 May: Commissioner Danielle Press will be joining a panel discussion on regulating super at the Australian Institute of Superannuation Trustees (AIST) CMSF 2021 Conference.
Thursday 20 May: Commissioner Danielle Press will join a regulator panel at the SAFAA 2021 Hybrid Conference, hosted by the Stockbrokers and Financial Advisers Association.
Wednesday 26 May: Commissioner Cathie Armour will be joining a panel discussion on trends in market structure at the Australasian Investor Relations Association (ARIA) 20th Annual Conference.
- Whistleblowers and the Corporations Act 3 October 2019. ASIC Executive Director Warren Day talks about whistleblowers and the important role they ...
The ASIC Podcast
phone: 1300 208 215*, (International + 61 2 9911 2455)
* Due to COVID-19 requiring varied staff location arrangements, please direct all inquiries or requests for a return phone call to: email@example.com