- 21-096MR ASIC bans former Sydney adviser for eight years
- 21-095MR ASIC quarterly update January to March 2021
- 21-094MR Firms offering debt management services require credit licence to operate
- 21-093MR ASIC commences civil proceedings against Westpac for insider trading
- 21-092MR Further dishonesty charges laid against WA financial adviser
- Findings from consumer research on ‘general advice’ label
- ASIC tips for making the most of buy now pay later
- Australian Institutional Investor Roundtable
- ASIC sets expectations of life and general insurers following a review of insurers’ responses to consumers experiencing financial hardship during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Senate Economics Legislation Committee inquiry into the ‘Your Future, Your Super’ Bill: Opening statement
Tuesday 18 May: Commissioner Sean Hughes will be speaking at the 2021 AFIA Conference, hosted by the Australian Finance Industry Association.
Commissioner Cathie Armour will be speaking at the Governance and Risk Management Forum, hosted by the Governance Institute of Australia:
- Wednesday 5 May, Brisbane
- Monday 17 May, Sydney
- Thursday 20 May, Melbourne
Greg Yanco, Executive Director, Markets, will be speaking at the Governance and Risk Management Forum, hosted by the Governance Institute of Australia:
- Wednesday 12 May, Adelaide
- Thursday 13 May, Perth
Tuesday 18 May: Commissioner Danielle Press will be joining a panel discussion on regulating super at the Australian Institute of Superannuation Trustees (AIST) CMSF 2021 Conference.
Thursday 20 May: Commissioner Danielle Press will join a regulator panel at the SAFAA 2021 Hybrid Conference, hosted by the Stockbrokers and Financial Advisers Association.
Wednesday 26 May: Commissioner Cathie Armour will be joining a panel discussion on trends in market structure at the Australasian Investor Relations Association (ARIA) 20th Annual Conference.
- Whistleblowers and the Corporations Act 3 October 2019. ASIC Executive Director Warren Day talks about whistleblowers and the important role they ...
The ASIC Podcast
phone: 1300 208 215*, (International + 61 2 9911 2455)
* Due to COVID-19 requiring varied staff location arrangements, please direct all inquiries or requests for a return phone call to: firstname.lastname@example.org