Latest media releases
- 18-342MR ASIC reports on corporate insolvencies 2017–18
- 18-341MR Court orders penalties and other relief against Westpac for BBSW conduct
- 18-340MR ASIC cancels AGM Markets licence for unconscionable conduct and unmanaged conflicts of interest
- 18-339MR Queensland liquidator committed on fraud charges
- 18-338MR ASIC begins consultation on updated competence requirements for advice licensees
- Financial regulation in a digital world
- ASIC's perspective on small business
- Ethics and professionalism post Royal Commission—A regulator's view
- Senate Economics Legislation Committee: Opening statement by ASIC Chair, James Shipton, 24 October 2018
- Keynote Address: ISDA Annual Australia Conference
12 November 2018 - Commissioner Danielle Press will be speaking at the launch of the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) in Sydney.
12 November 2018 - Commissioner Cathie Armour will be participating on a panel at the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) Research Forum in Sydney.
12 November 2018 - Commissioner John Price is speaking at the Monash University Law Conference on Technological Innovation in Corporate Financing: Regulatory Challenges for the Fintech Era in Melbourne.
15 November 2018 - Commissioner John Price will be participating on a panel at the Regulators Financial Services Institute of Australasia signature event, hosted by PwC in Melbourne. John will be joined by John Lonsdale, Deputy Chairman of APRA, and Guy Debelle, Deputy Governor of the RBA.
16 November 2018 - Commissioner John Price will be speaking at a Whilstleblowing Conference in Sydney, hosted by Griffith University.
16 November 2018 - Deputy Chair Daniel Crennan QC will be participating on a regulators panel at the 2018 Australian Bar Association/NSW Bar Association National Conference in Sydney.
How to submit industry funding metrics 2 August 2018. This instructional video will provide you with a step by step guide on how to navigate the ...
The ASIC Podcast
Subscribe to news alert emails by sending us your name, title, organisation, email address and contact phone number.