- 22-005MR ASIC embarks on regtech innovation initiative into poor market disclosure
- 22-004MR Former Spaceship Capital CEO banned from providing financial services
- 22-003MR ASIC consults on revised ETP naming conventions
- 22-002MR BGC Partners pays $110,250 infringement notice
- 22-001MR Statewide Superannuation to pay $4 million penalty for misleading correspondence to members
- Warning: Self-managed super funds and crypto investments
- When the rubber hits the road – making insurance claims under the new reforms
- Enrolments for the February sitting of the financial adviser exam close 28 January 2022
- Warning: Fixed term deposit scams
- Warning: Treasury Bond investment scams
Thursday 3 March: Chair Joe Longo is speaking at the Australian Governance Summit 2022, hosted by AICD.
Monday 21 - Tuesday 22 March: ASIC Annual Forum 2022: New Directions
Monday 28 March: Chair Joe Longo is speaking at the Investment Magazine Chair Forum, hosted by Connexus Financial.
Wednesday 30 March: Chair Joe Longo is speaking at A symposium in honour of Professor Ian Ramsay: Corporate law and governance in the 21st century, hosted by the University of Melbourne.
Tuesday 5 April: Commissioner Danielle Press is speaking at the National Small Business Summit, hosted by the Council of Small Business Organisations (COSBOA).
- ASIC and whistleblowers ASIC Executive Director Warren Day discusses when ASIC will act on whistleblowing information. Read the transcript. . How ...
The ASIC Podcast
phone: 1300 208 215*, (International + 61 2 9911 2455)
* Due to COVID-19 requiring varied staff location arrangements, please direct all inquiries or requests for a return phone call to: email@example.com