Latest media releases
- 18-319MR Authorised Representative barred for five years for falsifying share applications
- 18-318MR Update on Commonwealth Bank Fees for No Service Court-enforceable undertaking
- 18-317MR Former financial services responsible manager charged
- 18-316MR Former South Australia grain trader pleads guilty
- 18-315MR ASIC cancels AFS licence of retail OTC derivative issuer Direct FX Trading Pty Ltd* for serious compliance failures
- Keynote Address: ISDA Annual Australia Conference
- Parliamentary Joint Committee on Corporations and Financial Services: Opening Statement - ASIC Chair James Shipton, 19 October 2018
- ASIC’s strategic focus and key priorities over the next year: Improving conduct and restoring trust
- ASIC and small business
- Parliamentary Joint Committee on Corporations and Financial Services: Opening Statement - ASIC Chair James Shipton, 17 August 2018
19 October 2018 - ASIC will be appearing before the Parliamentary Joint Committee in Canberra.
23 October 2018 - ASIC Commissioner Cathie Armour will give the keynote address at the ISDA Industry and Regulators Forum on Key Global regulatory and market developments in Sydney.
24 October 2018 - ASIC will be appearing before the Senate Economics Legislation Committee in Canberra.
How to submit industry funding metrics 2 August 2018. This instructional video will provide you with a step by step guide on how to navigate the ...
The ASIC Podcast
Subscribe to news alert emails by sending us your name, title, organisation, email address and contact phone number.