- 22-001MR Statewide Superannuation to pay $4 million penalty for misleading correspondence to members
The Federal Court has imposed combined penalties of $4 million on Statewide Superannuation Pty Ltd (Statewide) for providing members with misleading ...
- Warning: Self-managed super funds and crypto investments
17 January 2022. ASIC has noticed an increase in marketing recommending Australians switch from retail and industry superannuation funds to ...
- When the rubber hits the road – making insurance claims under the new reforms
14 January 2022. From 1 January 2022, persons providing claims handling and settling services are required to hold an Australian financial services ...
- Enrolments for the February sitting of the financial adviser exam close 28 January 2022
12 January 2022. The first sitting of the financial adviser exam for 2022 commences 17 February 2022. Do not forget to enrol by 28 January 2022. To ...
- 21-369MR SR & Associates Pty Ltd not licensed to provide debt management services
On 17 December 2021, SR & Associates was advised by ASIC that its application for an Australian Credit Licence to provide debt management ...
- Financial advice | Financial adviser exam
- Director identification number
- Storms and floods - what to do if you are affected
- COVID-19 regulatory information
- New and updated regulatory documents
- Company statistics | weekly external administrations
- Illegal phoenix activity
- Innovation Hub