- Parliamentary Joint Committee on Corporations and Financial Services - Opening statement - 26 November 2021
Speech by ASIC Chair Joe Longo at the Parliamentary Joint Committee on Corporations and Financial Services, Thursday 26 November 2021. Check against ...
- 21-318MR ASIC sues ANZ over ‘introducer program’ home loan referrals
ASIC has commenced proceedings in the Federal Court against Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Ltd (ANZ) for breaches of the Credit Act arising ...
- ASIC’s focus in superannuation 2021-22
23 November 2021. While acknowledging the high volume of change in superannuation, ASIC, as conduct regulator for superannuation, continues to ...
- 21-317MR WA director disqualified for maximum period
David Michael Scofield, of Applecross WA, has been disqualified from managing corporations for the maximum period of five years for his involvement ...
- 21-316MR Victorian company director banned from managing corporations for five years
Peter Douglas Leggett of Greendale, Victoria, has been disqualified from managing corporations for five years after his involvement in eight failed ...
- Director identification number
- Storms and floods - what to do if you are affected
- Laws on unfair contract terms to apply to insurance
- COVID-19 regulatory information
- New and updated regulatory documents
- Company statistics | weekly external administrations
- Illegal phoenix activity
- Innovation Hub