- 21-275MR ASIC sues debt collection company for breaching consumer credit protection laws
ASIC has commenced civil penalty proceedings in the Federal Court against Ultimate Credit Management Pty Ltd. ASIC alleges that between 10 May 2019 ...
- 21-274MR ASIC proposes extending its CFD product intervention order
ASIC has today released Consultation Paper 348 Extension of the CFD Product Intervention Order (CP 348), seeking feedback on a proposal to extend its ...
- 21-273MR ASIC releases 2020–21 Annual Report
In the 2020–21 financial year, Australia’s financial system faced almost unprecedented challenges as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. ...
- 21-272MR ASIC releases updated information about the distribution of superannuation products
ASIC today released updated information for employers and trustees about changes affecting the distribution of superannuation products as a result of ...
- 21-271MR ASIC issues Jobkeeper notice and guidance
ASIC has today issued a notice and guidance to help listed entities comply with their new obligation to disclose information about Jobkeeper payments ...
- Modernising Business Registers program
- Storms and floods - what to do if you are affected
- Laws on unfair contract terms to apply to insurance
- COVID-19 regulatory information
- New and updated regulatory documents
- Company statistics | weekly external administrations
- Illegal phoenix activity
- Innovation Hub