- Apology to John Dawkins AO
13 December 2019. In late May 2019, ASIC published a media release about Federal Court Proceedings concerning Vocation Ltd and its directors, ...
- 19-353MR Federal Court hands down penalties in ASIC action against Vocation Limited (in Liquidation) and three officers
On 1 November 2019, the Federal Court of Australia delivered judgment on penalties and made final orders in ASIC’s civil penalty proceedings against ...
- 19-352MR Superannuation industry urged to focus on improving insurance outcomes for members
ASIC today released a report on the superannuation industry’s progress in improving consumer outcomes in relation to life insurance provided through ...
- 19-351MR ASIC takes steps to wind up Chris Marco’s alleged unregistered managed investment scheme
ASIC has filed an application seeking leave to apply for further orders in the Federal Court in Western Australia to wind up an alleged unregistered ...
- 19-350MR Audit inspection findings: 12 months to 30 June 2019
ASIC today issued a report on the results from its audit firm inspections for the 12 months to 30 June 2019, and a supplementary report of audit ...
13 December 2019 - This media release provides an update on the Federal Court’s recent judgment on penalties and final orders in ASIC’s civil proceedings against Vocation Limited (In Liquidation) and its officers and includes an apology to Mr John Dawkins AO.
- ASIC Annual Report 2018-19
- Corporate Governance Taskforce
- Bushfire relief
- Corporate plan 2019-23
- Innovation Hub
- Illegal phoenix activity