- 21-260MR Former Wodonga director charged with making false statement
Mr Daniel Dixon, of Wodonga in Victoria, has been charged with making a false or misleading statement to ASIC. Following an ASIC investigation, it ...
- 21-259MR Trojan group director disqualified from managing corporations for two years
Mr Justin Benjamin James Brinkies, of Woodcroft, South Australia, has been disqualified from managing corporations for two years for his involvement ...
- 21-258MR Report on competition in the Australian funds management industry released
ASIC has today released a report on the state of competition in Australia’s funds management industry. ASIC commissioned independent research by ...
- 21-257MR ASIC publishes guidance on hawking reforms
ASIC has published updated regulatory guidance on the prohibition of hawking financial products. ASIC’s updated regulatory guide (RG 38) reflects ...
- 21-256MR ASIC warns of social media led ‘pump and dump’ campaigns
ASIC has noted a concerning trend of social media posts being used to coordinate ‘pump and dump’ activity in listed stocks, which may amount to ...
- Modernising Business Registers program
- Storms and floods - what to do if you are affected
- Laws on unfair contract terms to apply to insurance
- COVID-19 regulatory information
- New and updated regulatory documents
- Company statistics | weekly external administrations
- Illegal phoenix activity
- Innovation Hub