- 21-257MR ASIC publishes guidance on hawking reforms
ASIC has published updated regulatory guidance on the prohibition of hawking financial products. ASIC’s updated regulatory guide (RG 38) reflects ...
- 21-256MR ASIC warns of social media led ‘pump and dump’ campaigns
ASIC has noted a concerning trend of social media posts being used to coordinate ‘pump and dump’ activity in listed stocks, which may amount to ...
- 21-255MR Mosaic Brands increases lease make good provision
ASIC notes the decision by Mosaic Brands Limited (Mosaic Brands) to increase its lease make good provision to $8.3 million in its financial report ...
- 21-254MR Academies Australasia Group records property make good provision
ASIC notes the decision by Academies Australasia Group Limited (Academies) to record a make good provision of $452,000 in its financial report for ...
- 21-253MR ASIC bans former dealer and portfolio manager Dylan Rands for market manipulation
ASIC has banned Dylan Christopher Rands, of Sydney, NSW, from providing financial services for five years after finding he engaged in market ...
- Modernising Business Registers program
- Storms and floods - what to do if you are affected
- Laws on unfair contract terms to apply to insurance
- COVID-19 regulatory information
- New and updated regulatory documents
- Company statistics | weekly external administrations
- Illegal phoenix activity
- Innovation Hub