- 22-005MR ASIC embarks on regtech innovation initiative into poor market disclosure
ASIC will be working with five regulatory technology (regtech) entities – Bedrock AI Aus Pty Ltd, DigitalX Limited, Eastern Analytica Pty Ltd, ...
- 22-004MR Former Spaceship Capital CEO banned from providing financial services
ASIC has banned former Spaceship Capital Limited director and CEO Paul Kevin Bennetts, of Elanora Heights, New South Wales, from providing financial ...
- 22-003MR ASIC consults on revised ETP naming conventions
ASIC has today released Consultation Paper 356 ETP naming conventions: Updates to INFO 230 (CP 356), seeking feedback on proposals to update the ...
- 22-002MR BGC Partners pays $110,250 infringement notice
BGC Partners (Australia) Pty Ltd has paid a penalty of $110,250 to comply with an infringement notice given by the Markets Disciplinary Panel. The ...
- 22-001MR Statewide Superannuation to pay $4 million penalty for misleading correspondence to members
The Federal Court has imposed combined penalties of $4 million on Statewide Superannuation Pty Ltd (Statewide) for providing members with misleading ...
- Financial advice | Financial adviser exam
- Director identification number
- Storms and floods - what to do if you are affected
- COVID-19 regulatory information
- New and updated regulatory documents
- Company statistics | weekly external administrations
- Illegal phoenix activity
- Innovation Hub