- 21-283MR ASIC quarterly update July to September 2021
ASIC has released its quarterly update for 1 July to 30 September 2021 (REP 704). During the quarter, ASIC focused on providing industry with ...
- 21-282MR Surveillance of investment switching by super fund executives identifies concerns with trustees’ conflicts arrangements
An ASIC surveillance about personal investment switching by directors and senior executives of superannuation trustees has identified concerns with ...
- 21-281MR Director sentenced to community correction order for breaching directors’ duties
Peter Ross Dunkley of Clovelly, NSW, has been convicted of three counts of breaching his directors’ duties and sentenced to a community correction ...
- 21-280MR Victorian director charged with making a false statement to ASIC
Former director of Knight & Day Eating Pty Ltd, Timothy Lee Knight, of Ivanhoe East, Victoria, has been charged with making a false or misleading ...
- 21-279MR ASIC sues former Freedom Insurance director and consultant over insurance sales incentive programs
ASIC has commenced civil penalty proceedings in the Federal Court against two individuals in relation to sales incentive programs offered by Freedom ...
- Modernising Business Registers program
- Storms and floods - what to do if you are affected
- Laws on unfair contract terms to apply to insurance
- COVID-19 regulatory information
- New and updated regulatory documents
- Company statistics | weekly external administrations
- Illegal phoenix activity
- Innovation Hub