- The regulator’s perspective
Speech by ASIC Chair Joseph Longo at the AFA Hybrid Conference 2021, hosted by the Association of Financial Advisers, Tuesday 21 September 2021. . ...
- 21-252MR ASIC permanently bans former Sydney financial adviser
ASIC has permanently banned former financial adviser Ross Andrew Hopkins from providing financial services or from controlling an entity carrying on ...
- What the financial advice industry needs to know about the design and distribution obligations
16 September 2021. ASIC has released additional information for advice licensees and financial advisers who are authorised representatives to help ...
- 21-250MR Halifax auditor’s registration cancelled
Former Halifax Investment Services Pty Ltd auditor Robert James Evett’s company auditor registration has been cancelled by the Companies Auditors ...
- 21-251MR ASIC brings criminal charges against CBA for mis-selling consumer credit insurance
Criminal charges have today been filed against the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) in the Federal Court for the mis-selling of consumer credit ...
- Modernising Business Registers program
- Storms and floods - what to do if you are affected
- Laws on unfair contract terms to apply to insurance
- COVID-19 regulatory information
- New and updated regulatory documents
- Company statistics | weekly external administrations
- Illegal phoenix activity
- Innovation Hub