- 21-330MR AAT varies ASIC’s ban of former Sydney adviser
On 4 November 2021, the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (Tribunal) varied ASIC’s decision to ban Ms Lisa Lee from providing financial services ...
- 21-329MR Former telecommunications director sentenced to five years imprisonment for breaching directors’ duties and dealing with proceeds of crime
Former Cap Coast Telecoms Pty Ltd director Richard Ludwig, of Broadbeach Waters, Queensland, has been jailed for illegally removing assets from his ...
- 21-328MR Earlypay announces change to classification of debt
ASIC notes the announcement to the ASX by Earlypay Limited (Earlypay) of an error in the classification of an unsecured corporate bond of $19.9 ...
- 21-327MR ASIC consults on communicating audit review findings to directors
ASIC is seeking feedback on its proposals to change its approach to the communication of audit quality findings identified from ASIC’s review of ...
- 21-326MR ASIC encourages home insurers to be consumer-centric in handling claims this summer
ASIC recently completed a project reviewing insurance claims handling outcomes for consumers affected by the 2019-20 ‘Black Summer’ bushfires. . The ...
- Director identification number
- Storms and floods - what to do if you are affected
- Laws on unfair contract terms to apply to insurance
- COVID-19 regulatory information
- New and updated regulatory documents
- Company statistics | weekly external administrations
- Illegal phoenix activity
- Innovation Hub