- 21-332MR Banned NSW builder sentenced for making false and misleading statements to ASIC
Matthew Geoffrey Rixon, of Lakes Entrance NSW, has been sentenced in the Parramatta Local Court to five months imprisonment after pleading guilty to ...
- The CFO agenda – a regulator’s perspective
Speech by Commissioner Cathie Armour at the Financial Review CFO Live summit, Monday 6 December 2021. Check against delivery. Good morning everyone ...
- 21-330MR AAT varies ASIC’s ban of former Sydney adviser
On 4 November 2021, the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (Tribunal) varied ASIC’s decision to ban Ms Lisa Lee from providing financial services ...
- 21-329MR Former telecommunications director sentenced to five years imprisonment for breaching directors’ duties and dealing with proceeds of crime
Former Cap Coast Telecoms Pty Ltd director Richard Ludwig, of Broadbeach Waters, Queensland, has been jailed for illegally removing assets from his ...
- 21-331MR ASIC reports on cyber resilience assessments of financial markets firms
Today ASIC released its latest report on the cyber resilience of firms operating in Australia’s financial markets. Report 716 Cyber resilience of ...
- Director identification number
- Storms and floods - what to do if you are affected
- Laws on unfair contract terms to apply to insurance
- COVID-19 regulatory information
- New and updated regulatory documents
- Company statistics | weekly external administrations
- Illegal phoenix activity
- Innovation Hub