What to do if you have not received your record of registration or renewal notice
This page explains how to request a copy of your record of registration, invoice or renewal notice.
- How to request a copy of your record of registration or renewal notice
- Displaying your business name record of registration
How to request a copy of your record of registration, invoice or renewal notice.
Your record of registration, invoice and renewal notices are sent by email. If you haven't received the email, you should take the following steps:
1. Check your email spam folder. The email may have been caught in your spam filter.
Emails are sent from ASIC.email@example.com.
2. If there is no email, please contact us online.
In your request, let us know what document you need. Also include:
- your business name
- the transaction reference number
- the account number for your business name
- your receipt number (if you have paid your fee) and
- a contact phone number.
After we've verified the information you've given us, we will send a copy of your information to the email address you've registered with ASIC.
Displaying your business name record of registration
Business name holders no longer need to display a certificate of registration for their business name. However they must make sure their business name is visible to the public wherever they do business. For example, on the shopfront.
You do not need to display your business name in the same case it is registered. For example, if your name shows on the register as 'BUSINESS NAME' you may display it as 'Business name' or vice versa.