ASIC has published ASIC Regulatory Guide 243 Registration of self-managed superannuation fund auditors (RG 243). This guide:
- explains how to apply for registration as an approved SMSF auditor and the requirements for registration, and
- gives guidance on the continuing legal obligations of approved SMSF auditors.
You can find step-by-step user guides about ASIC Connect and managing your SMSF auditor registration online on our SMSF auditor user guide page.
Keep up-to-date with information by subscribing to our free SMSF auditor update. We will provide the latest news on the registers and send through important regulatory guidance directly to your inbox.
- Regulatory Guide 243: Registration of self-managed superannuation fund auditors (RG 243)
- Search for an SMSF auditor on our professional registers
- Applying for SMSF auditor registration: How to apply to become an SMSF auditor
- Your ongoing obligations as an SMSF auditor: What you must do as an SMSF auditor
- Superannuation funds
- Stronger Super