CP 277 Proposals to consolidate the ASIC market integrity rules
Released 24 January 2017. Comments close 7 March 2017
This consultation paper seeks feedback from market operators and participants on our proposals to consolidate the ASIC market integrity rules and clarify existing obligations for:
- management requirements and responsible executives
- dealing 'as principal'
- block trades and large portfolio trades
- derivatives market contracts and wholesale client disclosure, and
- record keeping by market licensees.
- Consultation Paper 277 (PDF 182KB)