CP 337 Externally administered companies: Extending financial reporting and AGM relief
Released 28 January 2021. Comments close 11 March 2021.
This consultation paper is about extending the relief available under ASIC Corporations (Externally-Administered Bodies) Instrument 2015/251. It sets out our proposals to:
- extend the period of deferral of financial reporting obligations available for certain externally administered companies; and
- provide AGM deferral relief to public companies in external administration to align with financial reporting relief.
We are seeking feedback from insolvency practitioners, law firms, industry, creditors, members and other stakeholders on our proposals.
- Report 703 Response to submissions on CP 337 Externally administered companies: Extending financial reporting and AGM relief
- Regulatory Guide 174 Relief for externally administered companies and registered schemes being wound up
- ASIC Corporations (Amendment) Instrument 2021/506
- Explanatory Statement