CP 341 Review of the ePayments Code: Further consultation
Released 21 May 2021. Comments closed 2 July 2021.
This consultation paper is the second of two papers ASIC has issued on our review of the ePayments Code (Code).
This paper seeks further feedback from stakeholders on our proposals for modifications to the Code to ensure it remains relevant and effective.
- Australian Banking Association (PDF 514 KB)
- Australian Small Business and Family Enterprise Ombudsman (PDF 962 KB)
- Australian Payments Network (PDF 409 KB)
- COBA (PDF 323 KB)
- Consumer Credit Legal Service (WA) (PDF 447 KB)
- Consumers' Federation of Australia (PDF 287 KB)
- Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety (PDF 1.81 MB)
- eftsure (PDF 178 KB)
- illion (PDF 220 KB)
- Indue (PDF 325 KB)
- Legal Aid NSW (PDF 1.17 MB)
- Legal Aid QLD (PDF 285 KB)
- WEstjustice (PDF 602 KB)
- Westpac (PDF 355 KB)