CP 354 ASIC relief for simple arrangements following a hardship notice: [CO 14/41]
Released 8 December 2021. Comments closed 1 February 2022.
This consultation paper seeks feedback from interested stakeholders on whether ASIC should:
- extend until 1 April 2024 the relief available for simple arrangements following a hardship notice under Class Order [CO 14/41] Extension of transitional credit hardship provisions, without significant changes; or
- allow this relief to expire if it is no longer a useful part of the regulatory framework.
Class Order [CO 14/41] is due to expire on 1 March 2022.
- Consultation Paper 354 (PDF, 410 KB)
- Attachment to CP 354: Draft legislative instrument (PDF, 181 KB)
- Australian Banking Association (PDF 384 KB)
- Australian Collectors & Debt Buyers Association (PDF 273 KB)
- Australian Finance Industry Association (PDF 789)
- Australian Retail Credit Association (PDF 1.8 MB)
- Finance Brokers Association of Australia (PDF 119 KB)
- Financial Rights Legal Centre (PDF 491 KB)