CP 359 Update to RG 263 Financial Services and Credit Panel
Released 28 February 2022. Comments close 28 March 2022.
This consultation paper sets out ASIC’s proposals to update Regulatory Guide 263 Financial Services and Credit Panel (RG 263) to reflect legislative changes in the Financial Sector Reform (Hayne Royal Commission Response—Better Advice) Act 2021 (Better Advice Act).
A draft updated version of RG 263 (Draft RG 263) is attached to this paper.
- Consultation Paper 359 (PDF 599 KB)
- Attachment 1 to CP 359: Draft RG 263 Financial Services and Credit Panel (PDF 676 KB)
- REP 734 Response to submissions on CP 359 Update to RG 263 Financial Services and Credit Panel
- RG 263 Financial Services and Credit Panel
- INFO 273 FSCP decisions: Your rights
- Association of Financial Advisers Ltd (AFA) (PDF 279 KB)
- Australian Small Business and Family Enterprise Ombudsman (PDF 251 KB)
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ) (PDF 261 KB)
- Certified Practising Accountant (CPA) Australia Ltd (PDF 265 KB)
- Financial Planning Association (FPA) (PDF 2.3 MB)
- Financial Services Council (FSC) (PDF 1.9 MB)
- Lee Forde, Forde Financial Planning Pty Ltd (PDF 1.3 KB)
- Stockbrokers and Investment Advisers Association (SIAA) (PDF 748 KB)