CP 364 Modifications to the ESS regime
Released 29 September 2022. Comments closed 31 October 2022.
This consultation paper is about relief that ASIC proposes to provide to facilitate the employee share scheme provisions in Pt 7.12 of the Corporations Act 2001.
It sets out our proposals on relief for secondary sales of financial products issued by listed entities, clarification of salary sacrificing arrangements and financial information that unlisted companies may provide.
The paper also explains where we do not consider relief is required or appropriate.
- Report 759 Response to submissions on CP 364 Modifications to the ESS regime
- ASIC Corporations (Amendment) Instrument 2023/160
- Arnold Bloch Leibler (PDF 321 KB)
- Ashurst (PDF 136 KB)
- Automic Group (PDF 490 KB)
- Corporations Committee of the Business Law Section of the Law Council of Australia (PDF 1 MB)
- Godfrey Remuneration Group (PDF 780 KB)
- Herbert Smith Freehills (HSF) (PDF 205 KB)
- HWL Ebsworth Lawyers (PDF 20 KB)
- Johnson Winter Slattery (PDF 167 KB)
- Landers and Rogers (PDF 120 KB)