RG 211 Clearing and settlement facilities: Australian and overseas operators

Issued 18 December 2012

This guide tells you:

  • when you need an Australian clearing and settlement (CS) facility licence and how to apply for one, whether you are an Australian or overseas operator
  • our approach to advising the Minister about an exemption from holding a CS facility licence, and
  • what you should do after you have been granted a licence.

Download RG 211 (PDF 639 KB)

Last updated: 18/12/2012 12:00