RG 275 The deferred sales model for add-on insurance
Issued 28 July 2021
This guide is for issuers and distributors of add-on insurance.
It provides guidance on the requirements that apply to providers of add-on insurance when complying with the deferred sales model, and how ASIC will approach applications for exemption from the deferred sales model.
- RG 275 (PDF 1.16 MB)
- Attachment 1 to RG 275 - Compliant form for hard copy provision of Customer Information (PDF 138 KB)
- Attachment 2 to RG 275 - Data template for applications for exemption from the deferred sales model for add-on insurance (Excel 92 KB)
- ASIC (Information under the Deferred Sales Model for Add-On Insurance) Instrument 2021/632 and explanatory statement
- Consultation paper 339 Implementing the Royal Commission recommendations: The deferred sales model for add-on insurance
- Report 695 Response to submissions on CP 339 on the deferred sales model for add-on insurance