- 22-212MR Former financial adviser banned following conviction for dishonesty offences
- 22-211MR ASIC successful as Court upholds decision to penalise and disqualify former director James Cruickshank
- 22-210MR ASIC prosecutes ten companies for failing to lodge financial reports
- 22-209MR ASIC prosecutes 73 individuals for failing to assist registered liquidators
- 22-208MR Don Evans pleads guilty to Quantum Resources market manipulation
- ASIC warns small businesses to be vigilant about payment redirection scams
- Be prepared
- Don’t ‘set and forget’ when planning your retirement
- ASIC reminds financial advisers to enrol for the final exam sitting ahead of 1 October 2022 extension deadline
- ASIC releases May 2022 financial adviser exam results
Tuesday 23 August: Chair Joe Longo is speaking at the ASIC Chair: Priorities for 2022 and beyond event in Melbourne, hosted by the Committee for Economic Development of Australia.
Wednesday 7 September: Commissioner Danielle Press is speaking at the Conference of Major Superannuation Funds in Brisbane, hosted by the Australian Institute of Superannuation Trustees.
- ASIC and whistleblowers ASIC Executive Director Warren Day discusses when ASIC will act on whistleblowing information. Read the transcript. . How ...
The ASIC Podcast
phone: 1300 208 215*, (International + 61 2 9911 2455)
* Due to COVID-19 requiring varied staff location arrangements, please direct all inquiries or requests for a return phone call to: firstname.lastname@example.org