What to do if you receive mail for a company that isn't yours

This page explains the action you can take if you receive mail for a company you are not associated with.

How to stop receiving mail for a company that isn't yours

To stop receiving mail addressed to a company that isn't yours, write 'Return to Sender - company no longer at this address' on the envelope and mail it back to us.

If you're a business professional (e.g. an agent or an accountant) and you're still receiving mail for a business you previously represented, contact us online and let us know you withdraw your consent. Use the following wording: 'I withdraw my consent for <company name> to use my address'.

Once you've notified us, we'll update our register and remove the address.

Mail sent to the wrong location is not only frustrating for you, but wasteful and expensive. We appreciate your assistance.

Related links

Search our registers

Use our online services

Find a form

Contact us

Last updated: 05/05/2021 11:37