Fees for commonly lodged documents
This is Information Sheet 30 (INFO 30). It summarises the statutory fees payable for the most commonly lodged documents. It also advises the lodgement periods, if applicable.
Fees are determined by:
- the Corporations (Fees) Regulations 2001;
- the Corporations (Review Fees) Regulations 2003;
- the National Consumer Credit Protection (Fees) Regulations 2009;
- the Business Names Registration (Fees) Regulations 2011; and
- the Superannuation Auditor Registration Imposition Regulation 2012.
These fees are not subject to GST.
Some forms can be lodged electronically.
Download a copy of INFO 30 - Fees for commonly lodged documents (PDF 467 KB)
- Starting a company
- Keeping the register up to date
- Financial reports and accounts
- Annual review
- Changing the set up of your company
- Acquisition of shares
- Closing a company or scheme
- Registered Australian bodies
- Foreign companies
- Business names
- Self-managed superannuation fund auditors
- Financial services
- Credit services
- Miscellaneous applications and notification
Please note that this is a summary giving you the basic information you need. It does not cover the whole of the relevant law and is not a substitute for professional advice.
Please note also that because this information sheet avoids legal language wherever possible there may be some generalisations about the application of the law. Some provisions of the law referred to have exceptions or important qualifications. In most cases your particular circumstances need to be taken into account when determining how the law applies to you.
Contact us for further information.
Information sheets provide concise guidance on a specific process or compliance issue or an overview of detailed guidance.
This information sheet was reissued in June 2023.