CP 231 Mandatory central clearing of OTC interest rate derivative transactions
Released 28 May 2015. Comments close 10 July 2015.
This consultation paper seeks feedback on our proposals to implement mandatory central clearing under Pt 7.5A of the Corporations Act 2001.
The draft ASIC Derivative Transaction Rules (Clearing) 2015 (derivative transaction rules (clearing)) attached to this paper set out our proposed requirements for the mandatory central clearing of certain over-the-counter (OTC) interest rate derivative transactions through licensed or prescribed clearing and settlement facilities.
- Australian Financial Markets Association (PDF 162KB)
- ASX Limited (PDF 474KB)
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange Inc. (PDF 194KB)
- FIA Asia (PDF 1MB)
- International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc. (PDF 2.8MB)
- Japan Securities Clearing Corporation (PDF 183KB)
- King & Wood Mallesons (PDF 110KB)
- LCH.Clearnet Limited (PDF 147KB)