CP 233 Remaking ASIC class orders on financial reporting
Released 16 June 2015. Comments due 17 August 2015.
This consultation paper sets out ASIC’s proposals to remake some of our class orders relating to financial reporting into ASIC instruments. Under the Legislative Instruments Act 2003,these class orders will expire (‘sunset’) if not remade. Other class orders relating to financial reporting due to sunset will be the subject of future consultation papers.
We are seeking feedback from stakeholders on our proposals to remake, without significant changes, the following class orders:
- Class Order [CO 05/638] Anomalies preventing certain large proprietary companies from being grandfathered, which is due to expire on 1 October 2015;
- Class Order [CO 05/639] Application of accounting standards by non-reporting entities, which is due to expire on 1 October 2015;
- Class Order [CO 05/642] Combining financial reports of stapled security issuers, which is due to expire on 1 October 2015;
- Class Order [CO 05/644] Disclosing post balance date acquisitions and disposals, which is due to expire on 1 October 2015; and
- Class Order [CO 06/441] Including different registered scheme financial reports in a single document, which is due to expire on 1 October 2016.
|1||David Hardidge (PDF 114 KB)|
|2||Deloitte (PDF 131 KB)|
|3||Law Council of Australia Limited (PDF 224 KB)|