CP 288 Crowd-sourced funding: Guide for public companies
Released 22 June 2017. Comments close 3 August 2017.
This consultation paper seeks feedback on our proposed guidance for public companies seeking to raise funds through crowd-sourced funding.
Our proposed guidance will assist companies to understand their role and comply with their obligations when making offers of shares under the crowd-sourced funding (CSF) regime in Pt 6D.3A of the Corporations Act. We are seeking feedback from companies seeking to make CSF offers, their advisers and other interested stakeholders.
This paper attaches a draft of the proposed Regulatory Guide 000 Crowd-sourced funding: Guide for public companies (RG 000).
- Consultation Paper 288 (PDF 245 KB)
- Attachment 1 to CP 288 (PDF 749 KB)
- Attachment 2 to CP 288 (PDF 108 KB)
- View the submissions to CP 288 and CP 289
- Download the report on submissions
- Read the media release and instruments
- Read CP 289
- Read RG 261 and RG 262