CP 310 Review of the ePayments Code: Scope of the review
Released 6 March 2019. Comments close 5 April 2019.
This consultation paper is the first of two papers ASIC plans to issue on our review of the ePayments Code.
This paper seeks feedback from stakeholders on the topics we propose to consider as part of our review.
We anticipate engaging further with stakeholders to help us develop more detailed proposals for a second, more substantive, consultation paper in due course.
- 86 400 Ltd (PDF 125KB)
- Australian Financial Complaints Authority (PDF 295KB)
- Australian Payments Network (PDF 274KB)
- Australian Retail Credit Association (PDF 391KB)
- American Express Australia (PDF 211KB)
- Consumers' Federation of Australia (PDF 463KB)
- Customer Owned Banking Association (PDF 207KB)
- eftpos Payments Australia Limited (PDF 1.4MB)
- FinTech Australia (PDF 153KB)
- illion (formerly Dun & Bradstreet Australia and New Zealand) (PDF 474KB)
- National Australia Bank (PDF 793KB)
- NPP Australia Limited (PDF 182B)
- PayPal Australia Pty Ltd (PDF 637KB)
- Peter Maganiotis (PDF 638KB)
- Raiz Invest Limited (PDF 142KB)
- Westpac Group (PDF 369KB)