CP 311 Internal dispute resolution: Update to RG 165
Released 15 March 2019. Comments close 9 August 2019.
This paper seeks feedback on our proposals to update our policy on the internal dispute resolution (IDR) requirements that apply to:
- Australian financial services (AFS) licensees;
- Australian credit licensees;
- unlicensed product issuers and secondary sellers;
- trustees of regulated superannuation funds (except for self-managed superannuation funds (SMSFs)), trustees of approved deposit funds and retirement savings account (RSA) providers (superannuation trustees);
- unlicensed carried over instrument lenders; and
- unlicensed financial technology businesses.
- CP 311 (PDF 425 KB)
- Attachment 1 to CP 311: Draft updated RG 165 (PDF 879 KB)
- Attachment 2 to CP 311: Draft data dictionary (PDF 617 KB)