RG 134 Funds management: Constitutions
Issued 6 October 2022
This guide is for responsible entities of registered managed investment schemes (registered schemes), corporate directors of corporate collective investment vehicles (CCIVs), Australian passport fund operators and their advisers.
It sets out our guidance on the requirements in the Corporations Act for the constitutions of registered schemes, CCIVs and Australian passport funds.
Note: The updates to the following instruments for CCIVs will be released in the coming weeks:
- Class Order [CO 13/656] Equality of treatment impacting on the acquisition of interests;
- ASIC Corporations (Registered Schemes: Differential Fees) Instrument 2017/40;
- ASIC Corporations (Share and Interest Purchase Plans) Instrument 2019/547;
- ASIC Corporations (Changing Scheme Constitutions) Instrument 2019/700;
- ASIC Corporations (Chapter 5C—Miscellaneous Provisions) Instrument 2017/125;
- ASIC Corporations (Externally-Administered Bodies) Instrument 2015/251.