RG 249 Derivative trade repositories

Issued 10 April 2015

This guide tells you:

  • when you need an Australian derivative trade repository (ADTR) licence and how to apply for one, whether you are an Australian or overseas operator

  • what information you should submit with your application, and

  • what you should do after you have been granted a licence.

Download RG 249 (PDF 410 KB)


Last updated: 11/07/2013 12:00