FS12 Application for exemption - transition

Form FS12      
How to submit Applications should be submitted through the ASIC Regulatory Portal using the ‘Apply for an exemption, declaration or order’ transaction. Fees will apply to an application and details about payment options are provided in the portal. For more information, see how you apply for relief.
Last updated: 30/03/2021 09:22