Changes to your company
Here we explain what company officeholders can update using the Change to company details transaction online.
Before you can make changes online, you will need to be registered to use our online services.
Useful links are also provided to make other changes to your company.
- How to change company details
- Common changes to company details
- How long do I have to make changes to company details
- Other company changes
To make changes to company details:
- Register for online access using your company's corporate key
- Log in to our online services with your company's ACN or ABN
- Enter your username and password
- Select 'Start new form' and select Change to company details
Once you are registered, ASIC correspondence, including your annual statement will be sent through our online services. You will receive an email alert when they are available to retrieve.
The Changes to company details (previously Form 484) online transaction can be used for the following:
- Change company addresses
- Appoint and cease company officeholders
- Add or remove ultimate holding company
- Change share structure
- Appoint or cease members
Help changing company details
If you are having trouble completing changes to company details, see our step-by-step user guides.
You need to submit a Changes to company details (previously Form 484) transaction within 28 days of the change occurring. Otherwise late fees apply:
- $75.00 for up to one month late
- $312.00 for over one month late
Other company changes you can make include:
Changes to company details can be submitted through our online services. Please ensure you register for online access and make all changes in the time allowed.
- Use our online services to update company details
- Support for company officeholders lodging transactions online
- Registered agents
- Payments, fees and invoices