AFS licensees portal
Have you got a user name and password?
To use this portal you'll need a user name and password. You should use the ones you selected when you applied for your licence.
- Need extra ones for staff? Apply online (form RC99)
- Don't know or have forgotten your user name and password? Apply again online (form RC99)
- Know your user name but forgotten your password? Get a new password
- Forgotten your user name? Get user name emailed to you
What you can do on the AFS licensees portal
After your licence has been issued you can use the licensees portal to:
- change licence information including responsible managers, external dispute resolution scheme membership information, controlling entity details, and address and contact details
- appoint an auditor
- vary licence authorisations and conditions
- lodge annual accounts and audit reports
- lodge PDS notifications
How to use the AFS licensees portal
You cannot use the AFS licensees portal to lodge changes until your licence has been issued.
The register is immediately updated after appointing authorised representatives. You can find the numbers allocated to your authorised representatives by browsing our Professional registers for AFS authorised representatives.
If you are a first time user, find out How the Licensees portal works.
- Summary of lodgement requirements for AFS licensees
- Complete list of AFS forms, including those that can be lodged electronically.
- Fees for lodging documents and how to pay them