RG 185 Non-cash payment facilities
Issued 15 November 2005
This guide sets out our approach to regulating non-cash payment (NCP) facilities under the Corporations Act 2001 (Corporations Act).
- our general approach to regulating NCP facilities, including our policy on granting relief from provisions of the Corporations Act
- our approach to low value NCP facilities
- our approach to the following specific products that constitute NCP facilities:
- gift vouchers or cards
- prepaid mobile phone accounts
- loyalty schemes
- electronic road toll devices.