- 22-010MR Caloundra man pleads guilty to insider trading
Mr Jin Xi Li, of Caloundra, Queensland, has pleaded guilty to two insider trading offences when trading in Contracts for Difference (CFD) of PanAust ...
- 22-009MR Former employment agency director pleads guilty to directors’ duties charge
Former employment agency director Raita Konita Pakoti, also known as Rachel Edwards, of Werribee, Victoria, has pleaded guilty to one count of ...
- 22-008MR Victorian former company director pleads guilty to making a false statement to ASIC
Jim (Dimitrios) Bakos of Thornbury, Victoria, has pleaded guilty and been convicted of making a false or misleading statement to ASIC. Mr Bakos ...
- 22-006MR ASIC bans convicted former director for three years
ASIC has banned former Radar Iron Limited and Armada Capital Pty Ltd director Ananda Kathiravelu, of Perth, WA, from providing financial services for ...
- 22-005MR ASIC embarks on regtech innovation initiative into poor market disclosure
ASIC will be working with five regulatory technology (regtech) entities – Bedrock AI Aus Pty Ltd, DigitalX Limited, Eastern Analytica Pty Ltd, ...
- Financial advice | Financial adviser exam
- Director identification number
- Storms and floods - what to do if you are affected
- COVID-19 regulatory information
- New and updated regulatory documents
- Company statistics | weekly external administrations
- Illegal phoenix activity
- Innovation Hub