Employment: wages and conditions

If the company that employed you is not in liquidation, you can lodge a request to ASIC to wind up an abandoned company through our report of misconduct form (see link below). To find out in what circumstances ASIC will wind up an abandoned company see ASIC’s powers to wind up abandoned companies (RG 242).

In your request you should provide the following information:

  • your name, daytime contact number and your email address
  • the period (including dates) you were employed by the company and your position
  • how much you believe you are owed in employee entitlements
  • why you believe the company is abandoned.

For more information see GEERS or the FEG.


Search our registers

Use our online services

Find a form

Contact us

Last updated: 11/01/2023 12:42