Diversity at ASIC
Overarching our approach to diversity and inclusion is our vision, different people, one purpose.
ASIC is committed to workplace diversity and fostering an inclusive environment where all our people, our stakeholders and our communities are treated with fairness and respect.
ASIC’s Code of Conduct is the foundation of our inclusive and diverse workplace.
ASIC’s diversity and inclusion plan supports a workforce that reflects the community we serve and that an inclusive workplace empowers everyone to contribute their best.
Everyone – Commission, senior executives, people leaders and team members – has a role in ensuring an inclusive and diverse workplace.
To help achieve this, we have developed action plans. These plans include:
- Accessibility Action Plan
- Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP) (PDF 1.25 MB)
- Multicultural Action Plan (PDF 311 KB)
- Diversity and Inclusion Strategy 2020-22
- Rainbow Network Action Plan 2020-21 (PDF 1.47 MB)