Professional registers search
ASIC's registers can be searched directly from the ASIC website.
The more criteria you enter about the search you want to conduct, the more relevant the results will be.
Assistance with using the search facility and purchasing search items can be accessed via the help function.
Start your search
To get started, visit the ASIC website at www.asic.gov.au.
- Click on 'Companies and organisations'. This will take you to ASIC Connect Search.
Click on 'Professional Registers'.
- In the keyword field, enter the family name or organisation name. Alternatively you can enter the Licence or Registration Number, if known.
- Select one category from the drop down list of registers. e.g. Australian Financial Services Authorised Representative register.
- You can filter your results by selecting the status.
- Click 'Search' to proceed.
This screen shows the results of your search.
- Up to 20 results are listed per page.
- To view or print the results list in PDF format click on 'View Results List'.
- To view more information about each result click on the name, or tick the box next to the name (you may select more than one at a time) and click on 'View Details'.
This screen displays further information about the name you have selected.
- If there is any further information relevant to the search, it will be displayed in this section.
- To start a new search click 'New Search'.