Financial advisers providing tax advice

From 1 January 2022, if you are a relevant provider who provides, or intends to provide, tax (financial) advice services to retail clients for a fee, the following apply:

For more information about these requirements, see Information Sheet 268 FAQs: Regulation and registration of relevant providers who provide tax (financial) advice services (INFO 268).

Additional information, including information specific to non-relevant providers, can be found on the Tax Practitioners Board's website.

What's new

More financial services releases

ASIC industry funding

Last updated: 20/10/2014 12:00