Changes to ASIC self-service kiosks
Self-service kiosks are no longer provided by ASIC.
Services Australia operate service centres in each state and territory.
ASIC customers can visit one of these service centres for access to a:
You can find your nearest Services Australia service centre here. While the location has changed, the same level of service previously provided by ASIC remains. Please note that all services can also be accessed via any public computer or public phone.
About this change
ASIC self-service kiosks (computer and telephone) have transferred to a different provider as part of the Government’s Modernising Business Registers (MBR) program.
Important notice: On 27 July 2020, the ASIC Regulatory Portal replaced the previous submission channels as the primary way to lodge the following documents with ASIC:
- Fundraising disclosure documents or statements.
- Takeover documents – target’s statement
- Takeover documents – bidder’s statement
- Scheme of Arrangement documents – explanatory statements and court orders.
- Compulsory acquisition and buy out notices.
- Shareholder meeting materials – related party transactions or acquisition approvals.
The documents listed above are now submitted through the portal using online forms known as transactions. For more information, see How you lodge fundraising and corporate finance documents.
Applications for relief should also be submitted through the ASIC Regulatory Portal. Fees will apply to an application and details about payment options are provided in the portal. For more information see, how you apply for relief.