Changes to ASIC self-service kiosks
Physical lodgement boxes have been removed in all ASIC offices.
Lodgements can be made:
- Online at asic.gov.au/lodge
- Via an Agent, or
- By mailing directly to ASIC's Traralgon Offices:
GPO Box 4000
Gippsland Mail Centre
All time-sensitive Form 519 documents must be signed, scanned and sent as a PDF copy by email to email@example.com. The Form 519 and terms and conditions are available at www.asic.gov.au/form519.
Self-service Kiosks with computer and phone facilities will remain in all ASIC offices.
Important notice: On 27 July 2020, the ASIC Regulatory Portal replaced the previous submission channels as the primary way to lodge the following documents with ASIC:
- Fundraising disclosure documents or statements.
- Takeover documents – target’s statement
- Takeover documents – bidder’s statement
- Scheme of Arrangement documents – explanatory statements and court orders.
- Compulsory acquisition and buy out notices.
- Shareholder meeting materials – related party transactions or acquisition approvals.
The documents listed above are now submitted through the portal using online forms known as transactions. For more information, see How you lodge fundraising and corporate finance documents.
Applications for relief should also be submitted through the ASIC Regulatory Portal. Fees will apply to an application and details about payment options are provided in the portal. For more information see, how you apply for relief.