Industry funding payment plans
If your business has been affected by COVID-19 and you need help to meet your Industry Funding obligations, you can apply for a payment plan.
Payment plans for levies and penalties are available for account balances of $500 or more in cases of financial hardship. A payment plan allows you to pay your levy by instalments. Late payment penalties will be suspended while the payment plan is in place and complied with.
We encourage you to contact ASIC as soon as possible before the invoice due date to determine whether you are eligible for a payment plan.
To apply for an industry funding payment plan, log in to your ASIC Regulatory Portal account to complete the payment plan transaction.
Ensure you include the following information:
- Entity details
- Industry funding invoice number
- Amount requested for payment plan
- Frequency of payment (weekly, fortnightly, monthly)
- Instalment amount
- Reason why you require a payment plan
- Supporting documentation to substantiate claims of financial hardship.