ASIC industry funding
- Have you received an industry funding invoice?
- Background information about industry funding
- More information
For those not yet registered on the portal, the invoice will be sent via mail to the address registered with ASIC.
ASIC has notified portal users by email that their invoice is ready for payment:
- Example of the notification email ASIC sent to portal account holders advising that their invoice was ready for payment (PDF 101 KB).
- Sent from “firstname.lastname@example.org” email address on Thursday 31 January.
- The invoice is not attached to the notification email. Users are required to log in to their portal account to access the invoice.
Invoices are due for payment by 15 March 2019.
More information about industry funding invoices.
The Government’s industry funding arrangements for ASIC became law in 2017.
This is the first year of the new regime where ASIC will recover most of its regulatory costs from regulated industries.
Industry funding was a key recommendation in the 2014 Murray Financial System Inquiry.
Developing the model was a substantial undertaking with a high level of robust engagement from industry sectors throughout the Government’s consultation process.
- Regulatory costs & levies
- Industry funding invoices
- What industry need to do each year
- New prices for ASIC regulatory services
- Frequently asked questions
Would you like to be updated whenever ASIC publishes new material on industry funding?