Financial Advisers Consultative Panel
The Financial Advisers Consultative Panel (FACP) supplements ASIC's existing engagement with the financial advice industry by:
- contributing to our understanding of issues in the financial advice industry
- improving ASIC's capacity to identify, assess and respond to emerging trends in the financial advice industry
- enhancing our relationships with our key stakeholders.
The members of the FACP are practising financial advisers with a range of skills across the following areas:
- self-managed superannuation funds
- digital financial advice.
The FACP will provide ASIC with views on a broad range of issues relating to the financial advice industry.
- Andrew Albury
- Angela Martyn
- Delma Newton
- Sam Perera
- Tracey Scotchbrook
- Jeff Thurecht
- Chris Webster
- Liz Westover
FACP Terms of Reference
Terms of Reference - Financial Advisers Consultative Panel (PDF 124 KB)