ASIC graduate program
Applications for ASIC's 2019 Graduate Program opened on 5 March 2018 and will close on 31 March 2018.
From day one, you will be involved in meaningful work. You'll enjoy participating in a well-established, exciting Graduate Program, working alongside experienced professionals who are committed to helping you develop your knowledge and skills.
The program includes:
- a graduate program that offers rotations through four key business areas
- permanent placement on completion of the 18 month program
- professional development of your technical and interpersonal skills
- financial support and leave for further study, and
- a starting salary of $66,714 pa plus up to 15.4% superannuation.
ASIC is seeking graduates from the following disciplines and locations:
- Law (Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney)
- Finance, Economics, Business & Accounting (Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Traralgon)
- Information Technology & Computer Science (Sydney, Traralgon)
- Mathematics, Statistics & Analytics (Melbourne, Sydney and Traralgon)
- Arts & Social Sciences (Sydney)
Who we are looking for
We appreciate those who have sharp analytical minds. If you're a motivated high achiever with a genuine interest in the vital work ASIC does, then you're the kind of graduate we're looking for. You'll need to have a relevant undergraduate degree or Juris Doctor from 2016, 2017 or 2018, and be an Australian citizen.
To ensure ASIC is a more pre-emptive and pro-active regulator, we are using data analytics to help us achieve our vision. It is vital that our graduates have the attributes required to analyse trends and summarise raw data and information. Your understanding of the significance of data analytics to financial regulation will be a key element to your success.
It is for good reason that ASIC is committed to promoting and supporting diversity. ASIC strives to have a workplace where diversity is embraced and our team, our stakeholders and our communities are treated with fairness and respect. ASIC is an equal opportunity employer seeking to recruit the very best talent in Australia. We are always looking for talented and motivated individuals who are keen to join us and take the opportunity to make a difference.
How to apply
For more information and to apply please go to our Graduate Careers website.