We often plan interruptions to our online services so we can install system upgrades. This page will have any details of planned or unscheduled outages to our online services.
If you've been redirected to this page, then it means our online services are currently undergoing maintenance. Our 'Service interruptions' section below will have more information on when our services will be back online. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- Service interruptions
- Calendar of scheduled service interruptions
- General system troubleshooting and issues
- Service availability statistics
There are currently no service interruptions.
Friday 27 May 8:00 PM to Sunday 29 May 8:00 PM
The following services will be unavailable:
- ASIC Connect Lodgement - business names, financial advisers, authorised representatives
- ASIC Connect Search - business names, companies, SMSF auditors, AFS licensees, Credit licensees, liquidators, auditors
- ASIC Online Lodgement - companies, registered agents, auditors, liquidators, AFS licensees, Credit licensees, short sellers
- ASIC Connect Government access
- EDGE Services
- M2M Services
- ABR Joint Registration
- DataStream Services
- ASIC Regulatory Portal
Calendar of scheduled service interruptions
To help customers plan for any scheduled service interruptions, we publish the dates and details one month in advance. See Scheduled service interruptions for more information.
If you're having problems when using our online services, it could be an issue with your browser or settings. See System accessibility and compatibility and Transaction troubleshooting for tips on how to fix any issues.
Opening PDFs within the company portal
We've received reports of some customers having issues when trying to open PDF files within our company portal. We recommend you:
- Save the PDF document on your computer and try opening from its saved location or
- Use a different browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer).
Searching on ASIC Connect
When performing a search on ASIC Connect you will need to select a tick box stating 'I am not a robot' to return the results.
If you are using an automated service, you may experience problems searching ASIC Connect.
If you require large amounts of data, you should consider using ASIC's registry data on Data.gov.au.
EDGE-compliant software – unable to log in
We've received reports of registered agents receiving an E02 error message when attempting to log in to EDGE-compliant software.
This error may be a result of frequent lodgement of report requests causing strain on the system.
We recommend you:
- wait a few minutes before attempting to log in again.
- switch to an alternate mailbox, your software has a primary mailbox and a secondary mailbox. You may need to ask your software supplier how you access these mailboxes.
- refrain from making excessive debt report requests, these requests are encouraged to be lodged as infrequently as possible.
If you continue to receive this error, please contact us so we can further investigate the cause.
Each month, we report on our online services and our overall performance in terms of availability.
For an update on our latest performance figures, see Service availability statistics.